But if it stops you from doing what you want to do, or the thoughts, feelings and sensations that come with worry are overwhelming you, it might be time to seek help.
Anxiety can feel different for each of us but often comes with physical symptoms such as heart beating quickly, sweating, tight throat, fast breathing, tummy ache, headaches, insomnia and thinking about things over and over again.
Anxiety can feel like a constant white noise in your mind so it becomes difficult to concentrate and leaves you feeling tired.
• Identify what triggers your anxiety, panic, social anxiety or phobia;
• Look at the thoughts (usually negative automatic thoughts that pop into your mind) & beliefs underlying your anxiety;
• Change those unhelpful thoughts and beliefs;
• Give you practical skills to calm yourself;
• Build your self-confidence; and
• Give you clear strategies to use should anxiety cause you a problem in future.
"The fact that I can now use these techniques...and listen to the recordings when feeling stressed is invaluable." — J.S.
"Thank you Sarah, so much!"
Let's talk about working together
book our call
Schedule a free phone consultation with me to get started. No strings attached.